Translate

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

CARRIE ANNE'S ADVENTURES IN LIVING THE WOMB-BEING WAY


            You're kidding, right?

            How could anybody really remove themselves from men 100%?
            That's insane. They're like half the population!
            My boss is a man, and my kid, who finally got his ass into college.
            The guy at the post office is a man, and the guy who fixes my computer. My favorite cocktail place is Good Fellas. The ice cream that keeps me going after a day of hell is Ben + Jerry's. 
            And I am not giving up my boyfriend, when it took me years to find a semi-decent one with a job, who can actually pay his ½ of the rent!

            I'd like a saner, more peaceful world as much as the next person, but come on, what good would extracting myself from the presence of every guy on earth do?
            I mean, you can't really believe every problem in the world is because of them?!
            For every fucked up guy, I know an equally fucked up woman. Maybe not fucked in the same way, but equally crazy.
            Who'd want to live in a world with just women anyway?
            Not me.

No comments: