Translate

Saturday, February 2, 2013

GODSPEED


            OMG, it's like opening Pandora's Box.

            I mean, if I can really just wish tangible money (or a burger, or an apple) into existence, and you're saying there is really no death and, beyond astral travel, I can actually vibrate my tangible body to appear and disappear here, there, everywhere--forever if I feel like it--well, I mean, they're not going to allow that, are they?

            I don't even know who I mean by "they."
            But just thinking about it scares me.   L

            Like if I really started doing these things, I'd for sure get into hella kinds of trouble, from somebody!

            I mean, there are laws.
            Passport laws and immigration laws.
            There are probably laws about living too long!

             I can't just disappear from my life, appear in like Greece or Mexico, stay as long as I want--even longer than a regular person's lifetime if I want--doing whatever I like without needing to get work, just like manifesting coins from the mouths of fishes.
            Or come back whenever I feel like it, even if by then everybody else I know is dead!

            I mean, what would happen to my resume, my credit report, my retirement benefits?!
            
            It's dizzying.
            If what you're saying is true and possible, for everyone, for me, it's like really we've all been in a cage for our entire lives, but the door's open, it was never actually closed, really we're all free.

No comments: