Translate

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

CARRIE ANNE'S ADVENTURES IN LIVING THE WOMB-BEING WAY




            I'm afraid.
            The more I learn about the system and try to leave it, the more I feel like some mythical "they" will try to get me, punish me, silence me once and for all.
            I know why I feel this way. I've read too many books, seen too many movies, and talked to too many people who tell stories of how their bids for freedom were shot down or failed.
            I don't want to be crucified, in any way!
            What I want is to live a happy free life, and for everyone around me, everyone in the world, everyone in every world, every being in every world, to be able to live this way too.
            Is this possible?
            If so, how do we get there?

No comments: